Home Inspections for Atlanta Metro and North Georgia
Peace of Mind Every Time
View Your Report
We believe that a home inspection should be convenient so that it fits well into your busy lifestyle. In fact, we’ve structured our business to be as accommodating as possible to our valued customers.
- We offer convenient evening and weekend appointments.
- Need your home inspection report in a hurry? That’s not a problem with our fast, 24-hour turnaround!
- Online payments are accepted.
- We back our services with a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee.
- We’re committed to helping you during and after the inspection. Feel free to call us with any questions about your inspection report.
- We believe in giving back – 10% of all job revenues are donated to charity!
Create Request List™
Provides Another Technological Advantage.
Anyone who has ever bought a home before knows that one of the most labor-intensive parts of closing a deal is compiling the home repair addendum. Fortunately, you’ll be able to dramatically reduce this time commitment with HomeGauge’s Create Request List™. We include access to this online platform with every inspection.
Our Home Inspection Services for North Georgia
Our customer-focused approach to home inspections includes a diverse list of services. Whether you’re a buyer, agent, or seller, we can help you get high-quality results with our in-depth inspections that typically last three to four hours each.
- Buyer’s Home Inspection
- Pre-Listing/Seller’s Home Inspection
- 11-Month/Builder’s Warranty Home Inspection
- Radon Testing
The Best Technology for Fact-Based Reports
A home inspection isn’t something you want to take a chance on. After all, if the results aren’t accurate, you could end up making a regrettable purchase. That’s why we use a combination of experience and the best industry technology to provide you with a thorough, easy to understand report. The tools in our arsenal include:
- Aerial Drone Photography
- 360-Degree Camera
- Moisture Meter
- Gas/CO Detector
Infrared technology helps you see what the naked eye cannot see. Infrared measures the temperature of the surface and identifies heat anomalies.
- Moisture in Walls & Ceilings
- Roof Leaks
- Defects in Doors & Windows
- Moisture Defects in Exterior Wall Cladding
- Missing Insulation in Walls & Ceiling (Home Energy Efficiency)
- Electrical Defects throughout the Home
- Electrical Panel / Load Center Defects
- Water Heater Defects
- HVAC Defects
- Major Kitchen Appliance Defects
Alpharetta (via Facebook page)