Residential Home Inspection Services
Our home inspection services menu features four of the most popular inspection styles in Northern Georgia. Not sure which one is appropriate for your situation? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help you decide!
Buyer’s Home Inspections
If you’re buying a home, you’ll definitely want to get it inspected by an experienced professional before you finalize the deal. Our inspector will spend an average of three to four hours at the property and will report back on all the pros and cons of your future home. Areas covered by this home inspection service include:
- Exterior (including grading drainage and vegetation impacting the dwelling}.
- Roof and gutter system (including the attic)
- Kitchen (All appliances will be inspected and operated where applicable)
- All interior rooms
- Basements and/or crawlspaces
- Plumbing system
- Electrical system
- Heating and Air conditioning systems
- Structural and foundation system
- Ventilation and exhaust systems
Our Buyer’s Home Inspection service starts at the affordable rate of only $300.